This is one such book you can finish in a day and remember what you learned from it. It’s for those of you who like to boast about reading ‘one book a day’ for whatever reasons known to you only.
- Book Review: Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
- Book Review: Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Book Review: The Reinvention of Mimi Finnegan by Whitney Dineen
- Book Review: The One Minute Entrepreneur by Kenneth H Blanchard, Don Hutson and Ethan Willis
- Book Review: UnderCovers by Kayti McGee
- Book Review: My Favorite Husband by Pam McCutcheon