It was entertaining once in a while to read Arielle’s progress, but not believable. I felt the story dragging pointlessly when it could have ended sooner. The end didn’t leave me wanting to read anything more about her.
- Book Review: An American Werewolf in Hoboken by Dakota Cassidy
- Book Review: Any Witch Way You Can by Amanda M Lee
- Book Review: I Bought the Monk’s Ferrari by Ravi Subramaniam
- Book Review: Raise Your Line by Robert Stevenson
- Book Review: Kept by Elle Field
- Book Review: The Juggling Act by Carol Maloney Scott